Saturday, January 14, 2006

Testimonials

“I could not be married to Matt,” said the wife of a friend when told of my urinal video and subsequent firing.


“You’re a lost cause,” says former Wonder Craig to Last Wonder Standing Matt.


“Wow…twohitwonder.com! What can I say…the mustache really does make the man! These guys are twice as good as Chumbawumba!”Lazerman from CK and LazermanKKMG Colorado Springs


“Sorry I didn’t reply earlier but I was briefly hospitalized for a couple of things: One, to repair the split in my side and two, to have my ass re-attached after laughing it off,” complains Todd.


“I just spent the last 30 minutes checking out the website…how do I describe the experience in words…silly, high comedy, awkward, kooky, and Chinese…good times. 2hw for life!” cries Drew.


“(2HW is) a very funny little website. You should really check it out! I love a dry witty sense of humor. You’re my new hero,” says up and coming hip hop artist Young MM-C.


“This site sucks way worse than the other one,” says Paul. {referring to www.norwayorthehighway.com }


“I went to your website and see that you have sunk to the depths of self promotion,” says a completely different Paul.


“Holy sh*t, you have problems,” deadpans Jason.


“Without a doubt, this is the most frightening thing I have ever seen,” raves Lynne.


“It’s good to see that the “slow” kid from school found his calling,” cries Tim.


“That is awesome…depending upon your definition of awesome, I suppose,” supposes Ken.


“Craig and his buddy kind of remind me of those guys who made that date with Drew Barrymore documentary, but much funnier,” says Sammy.

No comments: