Thursday, September 29, 2005

2HW: Best Website in the World?

Even though no one could possibly know this, 2HW is quite possibly the best website in the world. I like the updated letters to Hollywood and FAQs. I can’t wait to tell someone about the updates.
Signed,
Sean, not a pirate but wishes he were

Thank you for your kind words. It’s funny that you mention that we might have the best website in the world. We have an informal plan to become the best, but are kind of lazy about actually implementing it. Okay, we don’t actually have a plan, but if we did, it would be informal and we wouldn’t follow through with it. I’ll have to check the daily statistics, but I believe we are up to 3 or 4 fans, so the world will soon know all about the behemoth that is 2HW.

All the best to you in your quest to become a pirate. Try visualizing yourself as a pirate and it will be so. Son-of-a…I accidentally just visualized you as a butt pirate. I apologize for the inconvenience, but just in case you’re into that sort of thing, Craig is doing a swim suit photo shoot this weekend. Pictures coming soon.

Sincerely,
Andrew Schmack
2HW Intern and Lead Email Correspondent

No comments: