Monday, September 12, 2005

Two Hit Wonder is born

Note: This message is from the future…I wrote it on 3/31/06, but wish we had thought of starting this blog when the Two Hit Wonder dot com was launched, so I’ve backdated this entry to the day 2HW was born. I’ll try to add letters and other content with blog dates close to the actual date the content was written.

Who would have thought the day would come when Two Hit Wonder would have too much content? Yet, six months in, we have a body of work that is nearly as large as my buddha belly (one day we hope to be as funny as buddha). It’s become kind of hard to navigate a few of the pages on the site, especially the Letters to Hollywood section. I’ll be moving letters to this blog to make them a little easier to access. The blog format will also provide our readers the opportunity to post and see their own hilarious comments on the www.

In addition, an occasional random thought will be posted…the kind that used to be only viewable in my Assorted Funny Stuff file. For example, 3 weeks ago I had a breakthrough in snacking theory, but had nowhere to document it on 2HW dot com. That’s what Blogs are for, so here goes….“If I eat lunch early, I can eat my afternoon snack earlier.” I’m proud to say I’ve had no trouble maintaining my all-time high weight since this realization.

No comments: