Monday, October 17, 2005

Letter to William Shattner

Dear William Shattner,

I’m a big fan of your Boston Legal character Denny Crane. He takes me back to a simpler time, when it was okay to say “_____ is for fags”. Example…Shirley Schmidt tells you to get her coat. You tell her “Coats are for fags”.

While I’ve got your attention, what the hell was David E. Kelley thinking when he added two teenagers and that girl from “Ed” to this year’s cast? Is he trying to get some of the “O.C.’s” audience? Everyone with a brain knows that you and Spader are Boston Legal. I have to fast forward through the teen drama crap to get to more Denny Crane.

But, I digress. Why don’t you spin the hell out of there and let them be “The Practice II” (they can keep Candice), while you start your own firm with Alan Shore, Craig and I. “Boston Legal: Miami” is a blockbuster waiting to happen. I’ve had a lifelong dream to have a good reason to yell “YOU’RE BADGERING THE WITNESS!”

Thanks,
Matt from 2HW

No comments: