Monday, May 8, 2006

Craig's Association with Beverly Hills Cop

Craig,
Has anyone ever told you that you look like Detective John Taggart from Beverly Hills Cop?
Nat

Craig and his emotional baggage asked me to field this question since talking about Beverly Hills Cop brings up painful memories of Craig’s brief relationship with Judge Reinhold.
As far as I know, this is the first John Taggart comparison Craig has received and likely the most publicity John has received since 1987.

German-Italian-Native Americans like Craig are rare. But, if David Hasselhoff, Danny DeVito and Lou Diamond Phillips were able to procreate, the little one would look exactly like Craig. Or maybe if the Brawny man and Mr. Clean had a baby. I don’t know. This is a tough one.
I asked Craig who he most often gets compared to and he said, “the guy that shoots himself on the toilet in that Vietnam movie…I can’t think what it’s called…The Color Purple is coming to mind.” I assume he was talking about Oprah.

Andrew Schmack
Lead Email Such and Such

No comments: