Monday, August 14, 2006

Audio Blogs

This might have been more instrumental in my firing than the urinal video. I had dozens of hours of unedited Audio Blogs on my work computer when it was seized as part of my formal investigation. At some point, I'd like to go back and find some of the most offensive material, but for now, here are the Audio Blogs that I actually edited and posted on You Tube...

Dear Generation XYZ,

Tired of the annoying trend in blogging which forces you to read the blog’s contents? Me too. I’ve started an audio blog with you in mind. Why would anyone read books, when there’s books on tape? Hopefully we’ll revolutionize the blogging industry in the same way. It’s like Taxi Cab Confessions without the annoying video.

Everyday on my way to and from work, I’ll talk into a tiny audio recorder and transfer those recordings into an audio blog. The first offering just went up today. I recommend downloading it to your iPod and listening while you excercise. It’ll be like a motivational speech. After listening, you’ll be saying, “My life could be worse. I could be Matt from Two Hit Wonder.”
Audio Blog 1 Link

Matt’s second offering in Audio Blogdom is a look at his “angry working-man” persona.
Audio Blog 2 Link

Before you come up with excuses as to why you’re not going to waste 6 minutes listening to me talk, get this…”I’m fat and have designs on becoming a private investigator”. I hope you just found 6 minutes. No refunds.
Audio Blog 3 Link

What’s new product lines does 2HW plan to get into? Find out now…
Audio Blog 4 Link

The 2HW workout video.
Audio Blog 5 Link

I search for a portal to get me out of corporate America and into the lunchbox of millions of kids.
Audio Blog 6 Link


I would like to be a contestant on Syndicated Columnist Idol, but today I have to settle for talking about my American Idol column.
Audio Blog 7 Link

Matt = eye candy.
I think that formula needs some work.
Audio Blog 8 Link

Does Matt think he’s smarter than his typing coach? I doubt this blog will answer that.
Audio Blog 9 Link

Listen to me read from my resume.
Audio Blog 10

The Two Hit Wonder Show could be the greatest show since Sledge Hammer.
Audio Blog 11 Link

Office Space meets Rocky.
Audio Blog 12 link

No comments: