Saturday, October 28, 2006

Business Casual Wardrobe for sale on Craigslist

I just posted the following ad on Craiglist...

Subject: I just got fired…business casual wardrobe for sale

Remember that time a stranger bumped into me at the urinal in my office men’s room, forcing me to research urinal code and find that the urinals were in fact illegally too close together? Remember when I thought it would be funny to shoot a video reenacting that encounter and post it on youtube? Remember when HR didn’t think it was funny and fired me?

Yeah, that was great. So great in fact, that I now have absolutely no chance of ever working in corporate America again. In order to keep my kids from starving, I must now sell my entire business casual wardrobe.

Please email me with your bid on this lot: four pairs of 40x30 khaki Dockers, 8 double XL mock turtlenecks, 6 pairs of gently used argyle socks and the “Van Halen Kicks Ass” jersey I used to wear on casual Friday.

Matt
www.twohitwonder.com/matt

Link to the video that got me fired…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWWphdDbJqc

6 inches

No comments: