Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Craigslist Post: Man Seeking Candice Bergen

I just made the following post on Craigslist in the "Missed Connections" section...

Oh, sweet Candice, I hope you remember me. Last night I dreamt that you were a big fan of my blog and wanted to work with me. You offered me $50 an hour, but before we could get into the details of our work relationship, you turned into Susan Sarandon. I immediately thought of an offensive letter/blog entry that I wrote to Susan and her boy toy, Tim Robbins. So, I started running in the general direction of the Internet to take down that post, but awoke before the situation was resolved.

Susan/Candice...Please do the honorable thing and make good on our non-binding verbal agreement that currently resides somewhere in the twisted recesses of my subconscious. I could really use the money to help pay for the therapy I’m undergoing to find out why the women of my dreams are over 60.

Thanks,
Matt
www.twohitwonder.com/matt

Man seeking Candice

No comments: