Friday, October 27, 2006

Day 3

Oh man, this is really getting serious. What am I supposed to do now? I woke up this morning and it really hit me hard…I have no idea what my version of Casual Friday is going to look like. If I’m wearing jeans every other weekday, what am I supposed to do to mix things up on Fridays?

I always wanted to go into the office without a shirt on Casual Friday. But, at home, that’s pretty much standard and therefore not funny. Clothing optional Friday might work, but I’ll probably wait till the wife and kids leave the house. It’s hard enough explaining to the kids why daddy is home all the time, but explaining why daddy is home and not wearing pants would be harder still.

Everyone’s a Bitch Friday was perfect for the Office, but I’m not sure I want my son calling me a Bitch when I turn off his favorite video, “Barbie: 12 Princesses”. At first I was a little concerned that he loved such a girly video, but after watching it 20 times since I got fired, I get it. Barbie is hot. 22 months old and the boy is already into women. We could be in trouble.
Gotta run. The wife and kids just left. I’m going to change into nothing but my moustache, kick back in my barcolounger and watch “The Price is Right”.

No comments: